Sand in between my toes, sangria on the patio and adventures in the sunshine; How could summer not be my favourite time of year? Back home on the island and loving it! Also wondering where the past couple of weeks had gone? Time has been flying from spending time with loved ones and enjoying the sunshine. With that said, there is no time to waste, especially from figuring out what to wear! I have been saving time by having my essentials ready, so I’m effortlessly put together while on trend, of course.
This season I am inspired by 1970’s festivals and the beautiful blue ocean; Fringe details, classic nautical stripes, flowing dresses and boho-chic accessories; Here is a list of a few of my go-to’s.
(1) H&M High Waist Worn Denim Shorts (2) River Island Leaf And Cup Chain Stretch Headband (3) TopShop Open Back Fishtail Blouse (4) Halston Heritage Two-Tone Georgette Maxi Dress (5) Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote (6) River Island Black and White Striped Crop Top (7) Toms Sandela Black Sunglasses (8) Manolo Blahnik Unnerta
(1) High Waisted Shorts! Okay, so when I purchased mine, I wasn’t sure if I could actually “pull them off,” usually these look stunning on women with long legs, but from experimenting with different blouses, crop tops and heels- they are my favourite for summer! Versatile, from the beach to the boardwalk you’re covered.
(2) I am obsessed with head jewelry. They add a touch of elegance to a simple outfit. Wear them with your hair down or in a messy braid and feel a little bit like a flower child!
(3) A crisp white top with an asymmetrical hem or an open back adds an original flare to a classic.
(4) Maxi dress, no explanation necessary, they are elegant and versatile.
(5) A neutral tote is a must to keep all your goodies with you at all times so that you’re ready for any summer adventures that come your way! Bikinis, flip flops, sunscreen, the list goes on!
(6) Nautical stripes are a staple for summer, I especially love tops that are cropped or with a low back because of the edge it adds.
(7) Sunnies! These Toms are my favourite pair of sunglasses I have ever owned, modern with a seventies touch AND it goes towards a good cause.
(8) High Heel Sandals with an ankle strap; Wear them with your favourite boyfriend jeans or your high waisted shorts, they will lengthen your legs and give your outfit an unexpected pop of colour!
Enjoy the sunshine!