I’m officially excited for Fall! I said it… quite the jump considering last post I was still trying to accept that summer is quickly coming to an end. When my girlfriend and I went shopping the other day, I couldn’t help but feel a change in heart. New arrivals in stores are so fresh; Rich colours, unique pieces of geometric design and layers- I’m ready for a new season!
New trends will continue to surface for Fall and will rapidly change until Winter arrives. With that said, essentials are needed to get through the transition of seasons, while staying on trend.
Many of the pieces I chose are classics with a subtle twist. This season there are some edgy details that I’m excited to try.
1. Skinny Leather Pants. Classic and versatile. For some edge, rock a pair with motocross detail.
2. Cropped knit sweaters are going to be big this season. Cozy and structured. Welcome back 1990’s.
3. Bohemian Headbands. I’m obsessed with headbands period, however, these ones I specifically adore because they are so cozy and can really pull an outfit together; Add some character to your outfit!
4. Geometric designs are going to be huge this season and I love it! Original and edgy, they look fantastic matched with plain sweaters and a pair of booties.
5. A structured satchel inspired by school bags, leather is always in.
6. Floppy hats! Maybe it was the Deighton Cup that sparked my new love for hats, so it only seems fitting to have one ready for Fall too…
7. Boyfriend Jeans. Dress them up or down, mine are definitely a staple for all seasons.
8. Scarves are an essential, but perhaps take a break from your everyday knitted infinity scarf (as much as I still adore them).
9. Fall coats are going to be seeing a lot of wool and leather detail this season, the pair look beautiful together.
10. Booties. This pair from Aldo is a unique design, kind of oxford meets subtle biker. They’ll look great with leather pants and a cozy knit sweater.
Which trend are you looking forward to most?